The Cork County and City Enterprise Boards are the first port of call for anyone wishing to start or expand a business in Cork. The Boards work closely with small businesses at every stage of development, from the initial idea, right through to growth and expansion.
- Business advice and mentoring
- Training and information services
- Management skills development,
- Financial assistance (based on the type of business activity)
- Business networking opportunities.
The County and City Enterprise Boards were established by the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment in 1993. Co-funded by the Irish Government and the European Union, Cork County and City Enterprise Boards are part of a network of thirty-five Enterprise Boards nationwide set up to promote an enterprise culture and encourage entrepreneurship at a local level.
For more information see: www.corkenterpriseboards.ie